[En-Nut-Discussion] Write floating data to a string

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Fri Oct 29 14:20:19 CEST 2004

Hi Daniel,

> I just try to compile the CVS version by hand, with default settings,
> but nutcrtf.a isn't created after "make clean install".
> Where can I set  the floating point feature.

Sorry, it's called libnutcrtf.a and should be located in
lib/gcc/atmega128 after "make install". (if you use avr-gcc) .

And as I see your error appeared when linking liking this file. So I
think this will became correct after a make clean.

Now I'm realy confused too! I use the bleeding etche CVS version (last
update 10 minutes ago) and recompiled everything. It works quite fine. I
have changed nothing to the cvs version.

And Igor says it won't work with 3.9.2... I don't know what's going
wrong with your build enviroment.

What do you use? winavr? or icc?

bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19