[En-Nut-Discussion] Compiling Ethernut

Chuck Hackett egroupscdh at whitetrout.net
Sun Oct 31 22:35:26 CET 2004

Can anyone tell me what files and/or parameters to change to generate symbol
info files for AVR Studio 4 when compiling Ethernut so that I can step through
OS/Net code?

What I need to know is what file/parameter to alter in the Ethernut build
configuration (root template makefile, etc.) or the Ethernut Configurator.  I
don't want to alter the make files created by the Configurator because the
changes would go away the next time the configurator is run.

Cheers,

Chuck Hackett
"Good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgment"
7.5" gauge Union Pacific Northern (4-8-4) 844 http://www.whitetrout.net/Chuck