[En-Nut-Discussion] libnutdev.a

Alexander Dostoyevsky demetrius13 at mail.ru
Thu Sep 2 14:12:41 CEST 2004

Hi Matthias,

Sorry, that was my mistake after a very brief look I took over the Ethernut code. Although the code inside nut/dev/invect6.c file does nothing but hands over to sig_INTERRUPT5 subroutine, I've found an actual code for INT5 IRQ handler inside nut/dev/nicrtl.c. It's a NicInterrupt() function.

Henceforth, I promise, I'll read the code and the manuals thoroughly before asking here. :)