[En-Nut-Discussion] Charon II vs Ethernut 2.1

Martin Huesser mhuesser at topsurf.com
Tue Sep 7 22:26:22 CEST 2004

Hi Dan

As always, it depends on what you want.

Ethernut 2.1 - 1 board: 125 EUR
Charon II - 1 board: 70 EUR

Ethernut 2.1 - 1 board + devkit: 150 EUR
Charon II - 1 board + devkit: 150 EUR

Ethernut 2.1 - 5 boards: 625 EUR
Charon II - 5 boards: 350 EUR

Ethernut 2.1 - 50 boards: 4700 EUR
Charon II - 50 boards: 3500 EUR

If you only want to buy a single board + devkit then Ethernut 2.1 is
definitely the better choice.
If you plan to buy a few more boards and Charon II is good enough for your
project then go for it.
If you need 10+ or even 50+ boards then Ethernut 2.1 gets a lot cheaper
while Charon II doesn't.

Cheers,
Martin