[En-Nut-Discussion] SPI EEPROM

Cosmin Buhu lists at byteworks.ro
Tue Sep 14 11:08:36 CEST 2004

    In http://www.ethernut.de/en/projects.html you can find
a SPI Flash File system contributed by Dusan Ferbas from
DF Soft. This is targeted to Atmel AT45DB161B and
AT45DB041B chips however you can see SPI in action
in spi_flash.c.
    Another SPI code is the UartSPI device in ethernut distribution,
but pretty complicate too. You can see the initialization here to,
and simple EEPROM comms can be made much simpler.

Regards,
Cosmin