[En-Nut-Discussion] Hardware handshake for devUSARTAVR

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Sep 15 10:28:18 CEST 2004

Hi Harald,

> scrap your old version, get 3.9.1 and use the Configurator.
> OK, OK. Just looking for somebody to try it out. :-)

Shure... I use the CVS head :-) I'll give it a try. But AFAIK ther's
missing some Options in the configurator. Also the usartavr driver does
not seem to include arch/avr.h where you define the handshake options.

> In any case you need to set up your hardware. For
> Ethernut 2, the new hardware manual at
> http://www.ethernut.de/en/enut20/index.html
> will be helpful. Although related to 2.1, the
> RS232 jumper hadn't changed since 2.0.

Sorry, no ethernut, it's an M-CAN device (our own board).

Regards,

Ole Reinhardt
--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19