[En-Nut-Discussion] Again hardware handshake

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Sep 15 13:09:36 CEST 2004

> The PC may also require DCD and DSR. Try to connect them
> to DTR. It might be also possible to with minicom to enable
> RTS/CTS only, not the full modem handshake.

Yes, I've just connected DCD and DSR with DTR. So there should be no
problem... The RTS signal has the inverted state of what the pc sends on
it's RTS line... So I think ther'll be a problem with the NutOS side.

Do I have to set the buffersize of the incomming buffer by my own?

I'm on debugging this thing, but until now no success...

Regards,

Ole Reinhardt
--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19