[En-Nut-Discussion] JTAG Mk ii and Ethernut 1.3d

Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Wed Sep 15 23:37:14 CEST 2004

Hi,

Well I have confirmed it,

Pins 1 thru 10 are reversed on my JTAGICE MkII

When you go to http://www.ethernut.de/en/jtag/jtagconn be very careful.

I checked and rechecked and eventually set a low current limit on my bench
power supply unit and tried reversing the wiring and it worked.

Could others check their units, and if this is true then this is what I
think the web page should be updated to be:

ATJTAGICE	Ethernut	Original ATJTAGICE Colour	ATJTAGICE Mk
II Colour
1-TCK	PF4	Black	Brown
2-GND	ISP4	White	Red
3-TDD	PF6	Grey	Orange