[En-Nut-Discussion] Again hardware handshake

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Sep 16 09:46:17 CEST 2004

Hi Harald,

> Another idea: You opened the device for writing _and_ reading,
> don't you?

thanks for your endeavours to assist. I think I have to take a look to
my hardware again. I have wired RTS / CTS on a just working board (which
had no handshake lines until now) right now I think it's not (only) a
sofware problem.

For shure I have opened the device for both, writing and reading :-) If
I disable flowcontrol on PC side everything works fine.

I'll let you know if I find out anything else...

Regards,

Ole
--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19