[En-Nut-Discussion] UART hardware handshake

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Sep 16 14:05:41 CEST 2004

Hi Harald and all the others...

finaly I made it working... The main problem was related to the new
build proces... But that I'll explain in another mail.

Now RTS generation seems to work fine. But since I can't realy try CTS
sensind (my PC is fast enough not to produce a cts signal) I set the CTS
line high by connecting it for a short time to vcc. Sending from my
board stops immediatly, but after I released CTS again the output buffer
pointer seemd to be corrupted. The buffer is not send in the right order
anymore...

Does this occur because I pulled CTS up by hand?

Thanks for all your help until now,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19