[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: Ethernut Software Manual Updated

Arius - Rick Collins ethernut at arius.com
Thu Sep 16 15:53:55 CEST 2004

Harald,

I would not worry too much about your English if I were you.  I am a native
speaker and I find very little wrong with the way you write.  In fact, it
is much better than much of the documentation that comes out of many US
engineering companies.

:)

I don't have Quark, but if you want, I can review your document and find
changes I might suggest.