[En-Nut-Discussion] New build process

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Sep 16 18:10:40 CEST 2004

> That was my initial attempt too, if you look to the
> old coconut.h and others. But memory layout is a good
> example, where this will not be a good idea. Why have
> 10 different files with RAM size definitions, which are
> actually used by all systems. I discovered, that when
> using _one_ include file, nutinit can be done without
> #ifdefs. CPU timing is a similar example.

Why should we have 10 different? We only would have one, genereated with
Nutconf. No ifdefs would be needed...

Or have I missed something?

#ifdef HARALD || ALL_OTHERS

> here we can see a typical German company where everyone
> leaves the office on Thursday afternoon with the words
> "Have a nice weekend, see you on Tuesday."

No, would be glad if I just could start into weekend :-)) Now I'm
searching a bug in my network implementation... _this_ will take until
next week...

#endif

bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19