[En-Nut-Discussion] Can't compile NutOs (2)

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Sep 17 13:09:04 CEST 2004

Johan,

entering 'crurom -?' displays

   Usage: crurom OPTIONS DIRECTORY
   -ofile  output file
   -r      recursive
   -v      verbose

'crurom -r -ourom.c sample' creates a file
urom.c from the contents of the directory
'sample' recursively.

It is fully OK, that urom.c is deleted on
'make clean', because it is created again
with crurom to reflect any possible changes
in the directory 'sample'.

The 'CreateProcess((null)' means, that crurom.exe
can't be found. Or any related DLL, but I think
crurom.exe is quite independant.

You may try 'crurom -r -ourom.c sample' on the
command line (after changing to the httpd directory).

Harald