[En-Nut-Discussion] Can't compile NutOs (2)

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Sep 17 17:02:07 CEST 2004

Regarding the strtok_r problem:

I wrote:

>Your compiler is too new. :-) I tried WinAVR-20040720, but
>went back to WinAVR-20030913.

Hehehe... OK, your compiler is too old then. :-)
In fact it's avr-libc, which is included in WinAVR and which
is too old to include strtok_r.

Looking to this part of httpserv.c, it's exactly that stuff
which I really hate. And what is worse...I wrote that myself.

No question, something is required to deal with different
versions of GCC and avr-libc. But in the first place I'll
remove that crap from httpd.