[En-Nut-Discussion] UART: Broken output buffers with RTS/CTS handshake

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Sep 21 11:22:04 CEST 2004

Hi Harald,

> Sorry for not having been able to verify this yet.

No problem, that not that urgent...

> Matthias is right. I'd check _bss, NutHeapAvailable()
> and stack space.

I'm only wondering about why this happens only if I send a CTS signal.
In all other cases everything works fine. I'll check this out as soon as
I get back the hardware (now our customer is on the turn) but
NutHeapAvail still give back about 20K available RAM.

Ole Reinhardt
--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19