[En-Nut-Discussion] lib files missing

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Sep 22 10:36:56 CEST 2004

Missing crt files had been fixed in the CVS:

* arch/avr/init/area.s, arch/avr/init/crtnut.s,
arch/avr/init/crtnutram.s, arch/avr/init/extram.s,
arch/avr/init/init.s, Makedefs.avr-icc, Makerules.avr-icc,
conf/arch/arch.nut: ICCAVR initialization added to build.

Unfortunately no solution for libnutcrtf.

Harald