[En-Nut-Discussion] MultiMediaCard for NutOS

Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Thu Sep 23 11:52:30 CEST 2004

Hi

Before I start to write code to integrate a MMC using it's SPI mode into
Nut/OS, Has anyone done this??

If not, is there a guide to writing NutDevices as I assume it would
logically by a NutDevice with fopen, fclose, fread, fwrite as well as
handling directories, etc?

I have an application that needs a lot of storage and these seem really
simple to use (famous last words).

I have looked at the SPI Flash project and the IDE/CF code and it isn't
quite what I am after.

Douglas

---