[En-Nut-Discussion] MultiMediaCard for NutOS

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Sep 23 14:21:26 CEST 2004

Douglas,

you're right _not_ using any code from Progressive Resources.

I do have a full file system running on Ethernut 2.1 banked
memory. The only missing part is 'change current directory',
thus there are no relative paths available, only absolute.

Before everybody is crying now "me too" please give me a
few more days and I'll add it to the CVS repository. :-)

Note, that this is fro RAM only. It will wear out certain
flash memory areas too soon. But mkdir, rmdir, remove etc.
might be helpful.

Harald