[En-Nut-Discussion] USBDIP, Embedded USB Host Interface

Michael Fischer fischermi at t-online.de
Tue Sep 28 23:05:36 CEST 2004

Hello,

if someone needs a 8-bit USB Host interface for ethernut,
take a look at www.usbdip.de. This side is currently
only available in german. But take a look at:

Projekte->USBDIP

Here you will find a picture and the schematic. An Ethernut
mass storage driver is still available (later on this side),
but only as a binary. I have ask cypress if it is allowed to
publish my source, because it is based on Cypress code.
But I got no permission, take a look at the Cypress page,
and you will find the 8051 source for the SL811HS :-)
This was the "startup" for the driver.

I will port a driver from FreeBSD source later.

If I find more time, I will create an english page too.

Regards,

Michael