[En-Nut-Discussion] upload/download flash

Gerd Müller gmueller at netways.de
Thu Sep 30 15:10:27 CEST 2004

Hi all,

now with the ethernet starterkit I try to upload/download the flash. I
do not have any success :-(. What is my mistake?

Thank you Gerd

--

uisp -dprog=avrisp -dpart=ATmega128 --download -v=3

Reset inactive time (t_reset) 1000 us
AVR Direct Parallel Access failed after 32 retries.
Override signature bytes, device ATmega128 assumed.
Vendor Code: 0x1e
Part Family: 0x97
Part Number: 0x02
Atmel AVR ATmega128 is found.
Downloading: flash
#S0080000666C617368E9
S1130000FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFC
#S1130010FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEC
S1130020FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFDC
#S1130030FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFCC