[En-Nut-Discussion] Status of CAN128 Port?

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Mon Apr 4 14:26:52 CEST 2005

Hello Marc,

all my current porting work has been committed to the CVS.

In regards to the status of the AT90CAN128 port, please refer to my
earlier post from "Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] Forward of moderated message:
AT90CAN128" from 2/4/05. As mentioned in this post I experienced issues
relating to stack operations in XRAM while interrupts are enabled.

So far I have not been able to solve this issue or to find a work
around. The issue is completely unrelated to Nut/OS, however Nut/OS
context switching model will place the SP eventually in XRAM and then
crash on a AT90CAN128.

I wrote a little test program which demonstrates the issue and posted it
in the AVRfreaks forum hoping that someone else can either confirm or
disclaim the findings. Had no answer yet, neither positive or negative.
Refer to the following link:
http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=146725#146725

I would be very much interested to know how your AT90CAN128 hardware
will perform.

Cheers,

Henrik

FOCUS Software Engineering Pty Ltd
Brisbane, Australia - Web: www.focus-sw.com
Phone: +61-402 970 933 - Fax: +61-7-3009 0399