[En-Nut-Discussion] Book On Nut/OS

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Apr 13 11:05:06 CEST 2005

Mong,

I've been asked for this quite often. As my native language
is German, writing English texts takes far too much time to
get a book done. Beside that, since its first release in 2000,
Nut/OS changed a lot and more changes are expected. Allthough
we try to keep backward compatibility, such a book would be
outdated very soon.

Anyway, for Chinese readers a book will be available soon from
http://www.fjmcu.com/

They also sell original Ethernuts and a much cheaper
Ethernut 1.3 clone named EIC365K.

Harald