[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: Benchmark Ethernut

Eduardo Serantes eserantes at telefonica.net
Wed Apr 13 12:47:56 CEST 2005

Hi Mike,

I sum up the results of the last test I made:

- Connection: 100Mbps straight to a PC (crossed-cable)
- Protocol: HTTP (it should be the same for your purposes)
- Max. TCP Segment: 1460
- Send TCP Buffer: 8760
- Tx. Data: 395948 bytes stored in external banked SRAM + HTTP headers...
- Total transfer time: 6.345683 seconds (tested with Ethereal)

I think you should be able to send the 1.5GB in 25 seconds more or less,
although it depends on your segment size.

I hope this helps...

Regards,

Eduardo