[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: Problems with TCP reception

Eduardo Serantes eserantes at telefonica.net
Fri Apr 15 15:51:08 CEST 2005

Hi again,

I don't think NutSegBufEnable is the problem. In fact, I use practically the
same way to send 480000 bytes over ethernet (Http) and there is no errors.
I've been testing it and it seems the problem could be in the "code
compressor" optimization. I have read (no idea where), that global variables
should be declared as "volatile" to avoid the optimizer to re-use them. Any
notice about it?

Thx again,

Eduardo