[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP/AHDLC logic problems...

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Sun Apr 17 01:09:41 CEST 2005

Hi

Im not implementing MUX, this should possibly be a different driver as
suggested.  Im just pausing the PPP stream to allow the application to
use the modem's command mode and then issuing ATO to resume PPP.

Cheers
Brett

Vesa Jääskeläinen wrote:

>> Im working (slowly) on a small mod to allow you to suspend PPP to
>> issue short AT commands without disconnecting the PPP session but
>> this isnt related to your issue.
>

> This is probably a good idea, but about that MUX case, I think
> separate driver for it would be a better idea than using hack after a
> hack :). But real option for pausing PPP would still be needed.
>
> Thanks,
> Vesa Jääskeläinen

Brett Abbott, Managing Director, Digital Telemetry Limited
Email: Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
PO Box 24 036 Manners Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Phone +64 (4) 5666-860  Mobile +64 (21) 656-144
------------------- Commercial in confidence --------------------