[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut in Internet

Ricardo Cuevas ricue at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 00:47:15 CEST 2005

I am trying to establish communication with the
ethernut board in Internet; I have a physic IP address
and default gateways both are unique. In the Ethernut
board has a web server that I try to visit from
anywhere, but is not possible, I open a standard
Internet page with “192.100.170.62” this is my real IP
address, maybe I don’t understand how works the
ethernut card. It’s possible to reach the card in
Internet or only in LANs, any help I appreciate.
Some idea ?