[En-Nut-Discussion] ethernut in two lans

GPenzo gpenzo at wanadoo.nl
Wed Apr 20 20:32:00 CEST 2005

Hello guys have the following problem, bug.

Have a pc ip 192.168.1.2 have ethernut 192.168.2.2 they are both
connected on a linux server.
Ethernut running basemon.
I can ping the ethernut form the server and the windows pc. I now that
the server forward ip between both system.

When i try to ping the ethernut form the windows pc it does not repsond.
Than when i try
to ping he ethernut form the server it does not respond. Only after
rebooting the ethernut
it begins to repspond to the server ping.
I even try keeping the server ping the ethernut and at the same time
ping form the windows pc. And the ethernut stop responding

Can any one point me in the wright direction what modules or piece of
code of nut/os
 i need to debug to find out what the problem is. Anyone else with this
problem.

server: mandrake 10.0
ethernut: nut/os 3.9.5 and basemon
windows pc: window xp

Grayson Penzo

-Assumption is the mother of all fuckups-