[En-Nut-Discussion] newbee problem - changing of IP

andrzej skaradzinski ask at k-d-s.dk
Thu Apr 21 18:21:53 CEST 2005

Ole Reinhardt wrote:

> Have you made a make clean? On the other hand it sounds a bit like you
> have a dhcp server in your network that gives you this ip address?
>
> Just my 2 cent...

hello,
thank you very much for reply :-)
Yes, I did make clean. Compiled again and programmed device.
My local network address is 192.168.1.1 - 192.168.1.254 and there is no
DHCP on router (DHCP is off). But if there was a DHCP, the CHARONII
would obtain IP address that belongs range 192.168.1.1-192.168.1.254...
have you got any ideas???
best regards, andrzej skaradzinski.
ps. sorry to all for sending my post twice. I sent it second time
because I thought that first mail didn't arrive...
aj.