[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut configuration howto request.

Tamas Virag virnw at newwave.hu
Thu Apr 21 18:54:45 CEST 2005

Dear Developers,

First of all sorry for my bad english. I am beginner in ethernut
usage. I compiled it, and write a minimal multithread programs. It
works fine. I am use a MacOS X for developing, therefore I cannot use
your configuration utility. I tried use usart programs, but it is not
work correctly. My TXD output from chip is PE0. Maybe the usart
example programs use an other pin to make output. Could you tell me
where is a config file, where I can change the configuration? Could I
change the serial output pin in any source file? ... or if it is
impossible please tell me what is the default output.
My configuration:

     ATMega128       MAX3232              RS232
     PE0(2)-------->T1IN===T1OUT-------->TXD
     PE1(3)-------->R1OUT===R1IN-------->RXD

Yours,
     Tamas Virag