[En-Nut-Discussion] new user

andrzej skaradzinski ask at k-d-s.dk
Wed Apr 27 14:06:14 CEST 2005

Paul Darcy wrote:
> Hi I am new to the charon 2 and I am having a few problems. I have tried
> to modify the html part of the demo program that comes with the unit but
> I cannot see how to upload the html. I believe I managed to upload the
> hex. Could some one please tell me how I should go about putting the
> demo back into the unit so it is just like it is when it comes out of
> the box please. Thanks.

hello,
I'm also new to CHARON II.
If you wish put original demo back to CHARON II, just download it:
http://www.hw-group.com/products/charon2/ch2dk_demo_en.html

next you will have to program device with hex file. I'm using PonyProg
you can download It there:
http://www.lancos.com/ppwin95.html (You will need to build simple
programmer - one HC244 + some resistors and diodes..)
I hope that links above will help you.
regards, andrzej