[En-Nut-Discussion] Call for Test - Linux Installation

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Apr 28 19:08:20 CEST 2005

Anybody out there, who is willing to spoil his Linux
machine with testing a new autotool based installation?

Please drop me an email, directly to harald dot kipp
at egnite dot de.

I have
  ethernut-3.9.6-1.i386.rpm
  ethernut-3.9.6-1.src.rpm
  ethernut-3.9.6.tar.bz2

The following (and more) may be required if building
from the sources.

  wxWidgets 2.6.0
  lua-devel 5.0.2
  doxygen 1.4.2

I have absolutely no idea, what may be required by the
binary rpm.

I'm no shell programmer and had a really hard time to
set this up. There are definitely many bad things in it,
but installation works on my Fedora 3 machine.

Thanks in advance,