[En-Nut-Discussion] FreeBSD as development environment for Nut/OS?

Alexander N. Mueller alex at 6by9.org
Thu Aug 4 07:26:06 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone out there is using FreeBSD as a development
for Nut/OS.  Although I've already skimmed the whole archive of this
list I was not able to find any hint on that topic.

Nevertheless, using FreeBSD seems feasible.  All the necessary tools
and libraries are there;  avr-gcc, avr-binutils, wxgtk, lua, graphviz,
doxygen, gmake and the autoconf tools are all available as official
FreeBSD ports (the equivalent of Linux source packages).

Cheers,

Alexander Mueller

--
Alexander N. Mueller <alex at 6by9.org>   -   http://www.6by9.org

PGP key ID  |  PGP key fingerprint
0xD7597014  |  F305 B7EA B6D8 BD8D 40BB  DD40 AB04 5502 D759 7014