[En-Nut-Discussion] Installationproblems on Debian

George Ruinelli george at ruinelli.ch
Mon Aug 8 11:39:30 CEST 2005

Hello List

I want to install/configure Nut/OS on my Debian-system.
I tried the newest (3.9.8) and also older ones, but no differences.

  ./configure
  make
  make install
run without error-messages.

But I couldn't find the tool named nutconf or the folder nut/tools/linux on my
hole system (particularly not in /opt), like its described in the software
manual.

Can you give me a tip?

Versions of the other needed tools:
wxgtk ist 2.6.0-2 => ok
lua50 (5.0.2-5) => ok
Doxygen ist 1.4.3 instead 1.4.2
graphviz 2.2.1-1 => ok

George

Linux ist noch nicht der Himmel, aber ein guter Weg aus der Hölle...
* George Ruinelli                      *
* Hornstrasse 19                       *
* 8308 Illnau          SWITZERLAND     *
* george at ruinelli.ch - www.ruinelli.ch *