[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: RTL8019 with general IO

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:50:26 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I´ve been struggling with this problem for some days now. Is there anyone
with the expertise on this who could lend me a hand? I could send the
modified sources to the list, right now it isn´t pretty, but once working if
there is the interest we could prepare a patch to the main distribution
sources. :)

Best Regards,
Thiago A. Correa