[En-Nut-Discussion] Imagcraft and code compile errors

Jared Steinohrt jared at steinohrt.com
Wed Aug 31 10:15:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

     I am reasonably new to microcontroller programming but have a
reasonably good idea of how to program it them. I have an imagecraft
compiler and I am trying to compile the source code and it keeps giving me a
number of errors, mainly errors that say it cannot find certain header
files. The reason I believe is that the source code has been written for
Linux rather than windows. Does anyone know where to OR how to get a hold of
the ported windows code.

Thanks,

            Jared