[En-Nut-Discussion] Imagcraft and code compile errors

dud.one dud.one at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 31 10:42:38 CEST 2005

yes it will ,
if you wish to email me off  list , I can help you through , although if you
follow the tutorial through the configuration process it should work first
time
don't forget that you may also need to copy the ethernut lib files into your
Imagecraft lib directory also depending on the version of icc you are using

Richard