[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut Lockup

Kathy Quinlan katinkad at kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
Tue Dec 13 07:02:27 CET 2005

Hi all,

I have added my code (as posted earlier) to the webport application, now
ethernut locks up :(

So I need to debug it :)

I have thought of toggling a pin with a led inside functions, so I know
where I am, but I am not sure how to determine where is the likely place
for a lockup.

Now, as this is a egnite supplied ethernut 1.3F PCB (pre assembled and
tested), and I am using the webport from the website (downloaded in last
week) and I am using ethernut 3.9.8. I doubt the problem is in the
hardware or webport its self.

So I think it is in my code, it runs maybe an hour or so then just
refuses to ack the web requests.

One thing I note is that the port status page loads alot faster than my
ADC one, I think this is because I am doing an ADC calculation at time
of page refresh, not in the background. I am wondering if this is
locking up webport ??

Also does ethernut use the watchdog by default ?

Regards,

Kat.