(Solved...) Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] Watchdog/Idle thread issues again

Ulrich Hertlein ulrich.hertlein at artcom.de
Wed Dec 14 12:20:32 CET 2005

Ulrich Hertlein wrote:
>>> I don't suspect Nut/OS to be at fault, the most probable cause is  in
>>> my experience the application. It's just that I haven't a clue  yet
> 3.9.8 but I just switched to 3.9.9.

It's looking OK now using 3.9.9.

BTW it's funny how the most harmless looking things can bite you: one
morning the box was frozen solid and even the config (stored in EEPROM)
was gone! The log from the serial port revealed a lot of garbage from
sometime the previous night and at some point the config was just gone.
It turned out that a pot plant standing next to the prototype board
dripped water (either cleaning personell or condensation water) from one
of the leaves onto the board and onto some pins of the Xilinx CPLD chip.
Luckily the board survived.

/ulrich

--
Ulrich Hertlein | Software Development

ART+COM AG
Kleiststr. 23-26 | 10787 Berlin | Germany

phone: +49.30.21001-433
fax: +49.30.21001-555
http://www.artcom.de