[En-Nut-Discussion] AD conversion resolution?

Gerwin Voorsluijs g.m.voorsluijs at wanadoo.nl
Thu Dec 15 15:43:27 CET 2005

Hi Kathy,

You mean it could be noise? That would not explain why I don't see such
jumps on my voltmeter, nor does it explain why I see this behaviour over
a number of sweeps. Btw I use the internal reference voltage on the
Ethernut.

In the mailing list I saw that you are also using the ADC function of
the Ethernut and I was wondering if you could look at the results you
are getting to see if maybe I'm unlucky and my Ethernut is broken?
I know that on the total range of the 10bit ADC (1024 values) a jump of
50 is not that big (roughly 5% ), but for what I want to use it for, it
is vital.

Cheers,

Gerwin