[En-Nut-Discussion] AD conversion resolution?

Gerwin Voorsluijs g.m.voorsluijs at wanadoo.nl
Mon Dec 19 12:54:15 CET 2005

Hi Lars,

Being mostly a software guy, I am struggling to follow your way of
thinking, but I do understand your end suggestion of what might be
causing the problem. I have two questions however:

1> How come it seems that I am the only one having this problem
considering the fact that the problem (noise) originates on the Ethernut
board itself?

2> How do I solve it?

Sincerely,

Gerwin