[En-Nut-Discussion] AT Keyboard / Interrupt edge

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 16:58:39 CET 2005

Hi,

    While I´m still waitting for the PCB to test the 16c554 (ace)
driver, I´m trying to port the AVR313 appnote ( AT/PS2 Keyboard ) to
an ethernut driver. The appnote does some switching of the interrupt
edge ( to trigger interrupt on the rising edge and on the falling edge
). It uses the MCUCR register to control INT0.

   I´ve been looking into ethernut sources looking for a way to do
that with the OS API, but can´t find a call... all I found was a
constant value ( NUT_IRQMODE_RISINGEDGE/NUT_IRQMODE_FALLINGEDGE). Does
anyone know how can I set the interrupt mode?

   Also, how does one call the NutRegisterIrqHandler() with the params
of NutRegisterDevice? How to get a pointer to IRQ_HANDLER with just
the int value? I want to make it flexible as the other ethernut
drivers.

Regards,
    Thiago A. Corrêa