[En-Nut-Discussion] can't compile the sample file

Klemen Dovrtel klemen_dovrtel at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 17:37:56 CET 2005

I installed the ethernut like described in software
manual (i changed the setting and build nut/OS).
Everything went fine, till i tried to compile a sample
file. I am using ethernut 3.9.9, 1.3g board and
winavr. I also edited the include/dev/board.h like
described on this forum, but i still can't compile the
httpd sample, why is that? I get this errors:

avr-gcc -c -mmcu=atmega128 -Os
-fno-delete-null-pointer-checks -Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wa,-ahlms=httpserv.lst
-DETHERNUT1 -D__HARVARD_ARCH__
-IC:/ethernut-3.9.9/nutbld/include
-IC:/ethernut-3.9.9/nut/include  httpserv.c -o
httpserv.o
httpserv.c: In function `ShowSockets':
httpserv.c:341: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:344: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:347: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:350: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:353: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:356: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:359: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:362: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:365: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:368: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:371: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
httpserv.c:374: warning: assignment discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
crurom -r -ourom.c sample
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), crurom -r
-ourom.c sample, ...) failed.
make (e=2): Can't find this directory.

make.exe: *** [urom.c] Error 2