[En-Nut-Discussion] GPRS connection

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Sat Dec 31 12:14:59 CET 2005

Jari Seppälä wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use example named "pppc" from nutapp folder.
> Special d9 adapter is connected, uart0 and uart1 routed to the DB-9
> connector.
> Cables is tested and works fine.
>
> How to define connection string for gsm(gprs)modem?
> Modem is Siemens MC35i.
>
> #define PPPCHAT 	"AT+cgdcont=1,ip,internet" does not work.
>
> Happy New Year from Finland!
> Thanks,
> Jari

Try something like this:
#define PPPCHAT "'' AT+cgdcont=1,ip,internet OK SEND_TEXT WAIT_TEXT..."

Script first defines what to wait and then what to send. Using ''
defines that do not wait text and causes AT+cg... to be sent first.

For more details of supported options, please refer to "Dialing Out" in:
http://www.ethernut.de/en/documents/ntn-1_ppp.html