[En-Nut-Discussion] TWI / I2C and DS1307

Douglas Pearless Douglas.Pearless at pearless.co.nz
Wed Feb 2 12:15:43 CET 2005

Hi People,

I have been trying to get a DS1307 on the Ethernut v2 going using the code
from the TWI project.

If I send the wrong slave address I get a rc 4 (which is correct)

When I send the correct slave address I always get a rc=0 for reads and
writes, BUT they never seem to alter the registers or the RAM correctly.

I always get the same garbage.

I use TWInit first, and I have tried setting the speed, and not setting the
speed.

Before I tear my remaining hair out, does anyone have some working TWI code
for a RTC (or anything) that works that they would share?

Cheers Douglas.