[En-Nut-Discussion] Wait states in avr_nutinit.c

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Tue Feb 8 23:01:13 CET 2005

Hello folks,

So it seems to be consensus about having 1 wait state always for lower
and upper memory area and if NUT_3WAITSTATES is set, 1 wait state for
the lower and 3 for the upper area.

I will put in the necessary changes.

Henrik

FOCUS Software Engineering Pty Ltd
Brisbane, Australia - Web: www.focus-sw.com
Phone: +61-402 970 933 - Fax: +61-7-3009 0399