[En-Nut-Discussion] make burn errors

qdg at physics.ubc.ca qdg at physics.ubc.ca
Wed Feb 16 20:26:21 CET 2005

thanks, that helped

i was using a usb-to-serial adapter and had it set on com4

now it works :)

i have another question
the settings for the default programmer "Makeburn.avr-uisp-stk500"
uses BURN=uisp
but the ethernut2.1 says it only supports JTAG programming interface and I
have the JTAG plugged in.

Is there something wrong here?