[En-Nut-Discussion] Linux Emulator on Fedora Core 3

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 17 18:57:46 CET 2005

Hi Harald,

sorry, didn't see your mail.

getopt, optarg and optind are povided by #include <getopt.h>
just fixed it in CVS

as for getpgrp and usleep I don't know. on my mac and on a
red hat enterprise linux which happened to be around,
both are provided in #include <unistd.h>

what about a powerful: grep -r getpgrp /usr/include ?

cheers,
  matthias