[En-Nut-Discussion] avr-libc-1.2 anybody?

Matthias Ringwald mringwal at inf.ethz.ch
Fri Feb 18 15:58:53 CET 2005

Hm.

I was a bit too fast this morning.
What I proposed would only work, if the avr-libc haeders are before the
nut/os headers in the inlcude path.
This a) a bad style and b) will not work, as nut/os headers are in
front the avr-libcs (e.g. nut/os' stdio.h)

so testing whatever #define is different in 1.2. seems the only way.
better suggestions? (Or did someone find the version number)

matthias