[En-Nut-Discussion] Switching between Ethernut 1.3f/g and 2.1 (ICCAVR)

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Mon Feb 28 20:18:09 CET 2005

Harald/All

Could I please ask someone to point me to the "definitive" list of steps
required when switching back and forth between Ethernut2 and Ethernut
1.3, on the ICCAVR.

I havent been able to find a reference to the ETHERNUT2 define anywhere
in the configurator or assocciated confi files so are unsure if Im doing
all the right things when swapping between the hardware versions.  The
only variable Im changing is adding and removing the ETHERNUT2 define in
the Compiler tab - Im not recompiling the libraries as I couldnt find
values to change.  Should I be setting any other values?

We use ICCAVR, and NutOS from about Jan 2005.

Any help would be both reassuring and appreciated.
Brett

Brett Abbott, Managing Director, Digital Telemetry Limited
Email: Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
PO Box 24 036 Manners Street, Wellington, New Zealand
Phone +64 (4) 5666-860  Mobile +64 (21) 656-144
------------------- Commercial in confidence --------------------