[En-Nut-Discussion] Buggy sscanf - replacing getf with WinAVR libs

Anton Veldhuizen antonv at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:11:02 CET 2005

Hi all,

This post is in reference to my previous post:
http://www.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2004-November/003471.html

I'm experiencing loads of problems using NutOS's sscanf(), mainly pertaining
to format interpretion (especially where white space is included).  I've
tested my code seperately when building with WinAVR and it works perfectly.

My question thus:
How probable will it be to integrate WinAVR's stream handling functions/libs
into NutOS (I'd like to replace NutOS's fget.c)?  How will this affect
NutOS? I notice that a lot of these functions have been implemented in
assembler in WinAVR.

Alternatively, can someone direct me on how to link to WinAVR's sscanf()?

Regards,
Anton Veldhuizen